You have to diet your way

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You have to diet your way

I just need to post this because I have a coworker who knows i"m trying to lose weight and is ALWAYS telling me to do the same diet she is. I know that diet is not for me. Even if it was, I know I couldn't do it exactly the same way as her. We need to remind ourselves that it's really important to recognize that dieting has to be done your way. You know what is right for you to eat, how much, when, when you'll exercise and how, what your sleep habits and stress management should be and so on. Trust yourself to know what program is right for you. It won't be right just because someone else you know is doing it.

Good advice. I'm a total sucker for wanting to do what I see other people doing when it works for them. I know it's dumb, but sometimes other people make it look so easy and I want that for myself!

Comment

Well said. There is no single diet that is perfect for everyone. We need to understand what we need and want from it and make choices based on those.
      Join our Weight Loss Forum Community Today!

Comment

Originally posted by Gina View Post
        Good advice. I'm a total sucker for wanting to do what I see other people doing when it works for them. I know it's dumb, but sometimes other people make it look so easy and I want that for myself!
        It's not dumb. I think it's natural to try to do that. We see success and how it was achieved, so it makes sense to want to try the same thing. It's just that we need to accept that since we're not the same people, it won't automatically work the same. It's not dumb though.

Comment

Weight Loss Products

Collapse

Working...
        X