Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I safely lose the most in a month?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I safely lose the most in a month?

I 100% have to fit into an outfit in one month. The problem is that I got it a while ago and gained so much weight. I have to fit into it. I can't replace it. How do I lose a lot of weight in a month? I'll focus on normal sustainable dieting after that, but I have to drop the pounds. I'm willing to work hard, I just want the best and safest technique. What do I do?

Keep your calories within an appropriate range (don't go too low, but don't go above a certain max either). Reduce your carb intake compared to protein and fats. Exercise regularly. Get sleep every night - make a serious priority of it. Practice meditation or other stress control activities to keep your cortisol levels under control. If it's just for a month, be pretty solid about doing this every single day. Still, don't do anything too extreme or you'll do weird things to your metabolism that will make it nearly impossible not to gain a ton of weight after the month is done, even if you're still trying to lose.

Comment

aim for the minimum side of your healthy calorie range for losing 2 pounds per week (a good quality app will help you to calculate that, like fitbit or myfitnesspal), then keep your carbs low, exercise every day using HIIT.

Comment

Drink a lot of water and start every single meal with a green salad with no more than 1 tbsp of an oil-based vinnaigrette

Comment

Don't be tempted to try to extreme diet, especially as the date gets closer. It will only make things worse. It's extremely tempting, but it really won't get you the results you'll think it will. Take good care of yourself.

Comment

Make veggies a huge part of what you eat every day. Go to town with veggies!!

Comment

I know this post is a bit old, but I wanted to share my thoughts on it for others who might be in a similar situation. Losing weight in a month can be tough, but it's not impossible! The best thing you can do is focus on healthy eating and exercise

Comment

Every morning when I wake up, I often feel a drop in energy, like a drained battery, probably due to a lack of healthy habits. I've found that reading the book 21 Healthy Dinners for Rapid Weight Loss helps me gain knowledge on how to live healthier and establish a daily routine. The book offers guidelines, tips and strategies for living a healthy lifestyle, losing weight and increasing energy. If you're looking for tips for a healthier, more energetic life, I highly recommend checking out this book.

Comment

Weight Loss Products

Collapse

Working...
                X