No announcement yet.

Academic experiences with Tech U?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Expert programme I took allowed me to go deeper into very specific topics. Although at the beginning I found it difficult to adapt to the lack of interaction, the fact that I had all the material from the beginning was a great advantage in planning my study.

Comment

Studying at Tech was a personal challenge, as all the learning material is self-taught. However, the learning guides and resources provided are comprehensive, allowing me to progress at my own pace and without relying on rigid timetables.

Comment

Hi, as a mother, the option to study without time pressure was a relief. I was able to review the materials while taking care of the kids. It's great to see that there are alternative ways to grow professionally. I am excited about it.

Comment

I decided to enrol because I'm from a small town and there aren't many face-to-face options. Here I can study from the caf? on the corner, or from my home, without having to move somewhere else. I like that they allow me to be so independent, although sometimes I miss a bit more interaction with other students to share experiences.

Comment

Weight Loss Products

Collapse

Working...
          X